Battleboard
Battleboard
Home | Heavy Metal Lounge | Active Topics | Personal Messages | Active Polls | Search | FAQ
You are logged on as
Logout
 All Forums
 Heavy Metal
 New Albums
 Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  
Blood_Red87
Cred: 0
I Supported Snakenet
1 Year1 Year
Post Cred: 1
Posted - 03/11/2010 :  18:56:02  Show Profile  Send poster a Personal Message  Reply with Quote
San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal veterans Exodus will release thier ninth album, "Exhibit B: The Human Condition", in North America on May 18 via Nuclear Blast Records. The album was once again produced/mixed once again by acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).

Album artwork:

Tracklisting:
01. The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles
02. Beyond The Pale
03. Hammer And Life
04. Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)
05. Downfall
06. March Of The Sycophants
07. Nanking
08. Burn, Hollywood, Burn
09. Democide
10. The Sun Is My Destroyer
11. A Perpetual State Of Indifference
12. Good Riddance

Nuclear Blast USA's webshop will be issuing an exclusive mail-order edition of the album featuring a slipcase with different artwork (to be unveiled soon) plus the North American bonus track, "Devil's Teeth".

UPDATE 5/17
Stream the entire album on Exodus' Myspace page.

Regarding the cover artwork, guitarist Gary Holt recently stated, "We wanted to portray the violence of man at its finest, so we started with our own version of the Leonardo da Vinci sketch [of 'Vitruvian Man'], but done the 'Exodus' way! I was pointed in the direction of Colin Larks of Rainsong Design for the cover and he killed it! To me, the artwork represents man and his affinity for bloodshed, ignorance, and all-around ability to be led like sheep to the slaughter. The image fits the songs on this record perfectly. The whole layout is going to as sick as the record itself!"

Edited by - Blood_Red87 on 05/18/2010 00:09:52
PabloHorrorshow
Cred: 4
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year
03/11/2010
19:15:37
Post Cred: 0
Great news!! I'm folowing this for sure.
The new song is pretty good, so let's see how they do it. But they won't dissapoint Grin
Go to Top of Page
morbidfan
Cred: 15
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year1 Year
03/11/2010
21:05:01
Its about time they get the ball rollin on this record. Definitely one of the many albums Im looking forward to this yearSign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
Cred: 8
I Support Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
03/11/2010
22:07:59
Oh yeah new Exodus !Sign of the devil dude! Fucking like the guitar. To me Dying Fetus and Exodus have a lot in common, versus death/thrash guitar. Dying Fetus is like the younger brother of Exodus. By the way "Tempo Of The Damned" is such an underrated album.Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
PabloHorrorshow
Cred: 4
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year
03/12/2010
12:42:47
quote:
Originally posted by 777By the way "Tempo Of The Damned" is such an underrated album.Sign of the devil dude!

Way too underrated, it fucking rocks
Go to Top of Page
Lord Slayer of Light
Cred: 27

1 Year
05/18/2010
04:34:44
I've been waiting for Exhibit A's sequel since ... well since Exhibit A was released Smile - Boy, this so gonna rock *drooling* Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
morbidfan
Cred: 15
I Supported Snakenet
05/19/2010
04:37:16
I think Rob Dukes is starting to come out from behind of Baloff's shadow, after three releases I'm not thinking of him as the new guy in Exodus who needs to prove himself anymore. I think this record exceeds all expectations that I and fellow Exodus fans hold high. I hope they keep putting out records like this from now on.Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
Brack
Super Mod
Cred: 52
Snakenet Support Staff
I Support Snakenet
05/22/2010
06:49:59
Heard the album for the first time today. Doesn't do anything for me (Exodus never did). It's decent, but nothing special. If the songs were better I could probably stand their length. Currently I just find them all too long. At the moment I would give it a 5.5/10.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Battleboard © 2000-04 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Accessibility - Sponsored by Clearstone Spa - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Code by Fuckingbrit.com

;