Battleboard
Battleboard
Home | Heavy Metal Lounge | Active Topics | Personal Messages | Active Polls | Search | FAQ
You are logged on as
Logout
 All Forums
 Heavy Metal
 Concerts
 The big four...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  
DeadDrunkDane
Cred: 21
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year
Post Cred: 1
Posted - 05/25/2010 :  14:58:51  Show Profile  Send poster a Personal Message  Reply with Quote
I've searched and I can't find any mention of this in the concerts forum.

"The big four" is finally happening! 7 scenes in Europe will host this insane showdown, though I can't find out where - except Bulgaria Sad

This page is in Swedish, but I guess most of you will understand the pure epic'ness of the poster Sign of the devil dude!

http://se.sonispherefestival.net/sonisphere-med-the-big-four-till-en-bio-nara-dig/
Sortiment
Cred: 32
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
05/25/2010
15:36:02
Post Cred: 0
We have threads about this in the Europe Chapter I think...and somewhere else as well. But this is really the place to put it Smile

El Drugo has tickets to the one in Switzerland and several others are going. I am considering a venue closer to Denmark, but do not have the money for it right now. Would be a life long dream for me to see the big four together. Actually I have NEVER see any of them live Eek
Go to Top of Page
Mørket
Cred: 5

1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
05/25/2010
15:40:19
It will be broadcast live to cinemas worldwide.

EDIT: Metallica's site says:

You've been posting and chatting about it for months and we're here now to confirm it . . . Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax will all share the same stage for the first time EVER! Look for the four of us at the Sonisphere shows in Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic on June 16 and 19, 2010 with a few more of the festival dates still in the works, you can be sure these shows won't be the only ones.

This article is from last year, though.
http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?1=1&item=602847

Edited by - Mørket on 05/25/2010 15:49:37
Go to Top of Page
AbbyTritonus
Cred: 11
Tywysoges SnakeNet

1 Year1 Year
05/25/2010
15:44:03
What's the bets it won't be a cinema here...
Go to Top of Page
DeadDrunkDane
Cred: 21
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year
05/25/2010
15:56:53
I'm not going to pay to see them on a screen... I hope they'll play Stockholm. Perhaps I'll go there.

I've only seen two of them before - Metallica and Slayer, twice each, and I'll catch Slayer again this Wacken. But still... Smile
Go to Top of Page
Sortiment
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
05/25/2010
16:47:07
Yeah Slayer will play at Wacken and Megadeth plays here in town in a few weeks so I am not that desperate. Still it would be awesome Smile
Go to Top of Page
Grave
Cred: 6
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year
05/26/2010
06:31:49
http://www.dr.dk/Musik/sort/Indslag/20100521143347_1.htm

In Danish: "...Men - har man ikke lige mulighed for at tage hele den lange vej til Balkan-halvøen, ja, så er der altså stadig mulighed for at nyde koncerten på første parket. Koncerten transmitteres nemlig live til hele verden, og i Danmark bliver koncerten vist i biografer i København, Odense, Aarhus, Aalborg, Randers, Herning og Esbjerg..."
- Fedt!
Go to Top of Page
Sortiment
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
05/26/2010
06:34:21
Ja og det er da klart noget jeg overvejer også Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
Lord Slayer of Light
Cred: 27

1 Year
05/26/2010
09:05:13
quote:
Originally posted by Sortiment

Actually I have NEVER see any of them live Eek

Neither have I - the things I don't actually wanna see them all^^ - Slayer at Wacken is my "life-long dream" and well - I guess I would watch Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax as well if they came (Or if they didn't cancel after their announcement ...) But Slayer's the only band of these so called Big Four I actually HAVE to see ... dunno why the others lost their charm so much. Maybe coz I am more into the wave of thrash bands that followede EXODUS, TESTAMENT Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
Grave
Cred: 6
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year
05/28/2010
06:56:21
Tickets are now available for Danish headbangers Smile
Go to Top of Page
Sortiment
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
05/28/2010
09:35:08
Got my ticket, I guess I will be going alone just like all the other concerts and festivals this summer, but it will be awesome to see all four of them, even if it is only in a cinema.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Battleboard © 2000-04 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.67 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Accessibility - Sponsored by Clearstone Spa - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Code by Fuckingbrit.com

;