Battleboard
Battleboard
Home | Heavy Metal Lounge | Active Topics | Personal Messages | Active Polls | Search | FAQ
You are logged on as
Logout
 All Forums
 Heavy Metal
 Heavy Metal
 Why don't I listen to this more often?!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2
Brack
Super Mod
Cred: 52
Snakenet Support Staff
I Support Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year1 Year
05/21/2010
17:57:12
Post Cred: 0
quote:
Originally posted by Little Whip

Though I think the band that I most often wonder why the hell I don't pull out more often is Suicidal Tendencies.

Yeah, why don't you Wink
Go to Top of Page
Little Whip
Cred: 6
High Priestess
I Support Snakenet
10 Years
05/21/2010
21:34:48
Because I'm totally lame. I need to work on that. Grin
Go to Top of Page
Brack
Super Mod
Snakenet Support Staff
I Support Snakenet
05/22/2010
05:40:55
Post Cred: 1
ST are one of my alltime favs as well. And I, too, don't spin them too often. I probably would if they released more albums. Freedumb was an excellent comeback, but Free Your Mind... almost sucked in my book. That recent split with Infectious Grooves and Cyco Miko I've heard only once. Their killer releases are pretty old which makes them fall in the "listend to constantly during high school" category.
Go to Top of Page
Little Whip
Cred: 6
High Priestess
I Support Snakenet
10 Years
05/22/2010
13:00:54
I actually really like Cyco Miko / Infectious Grooves.I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I dig the "funk metal" thing b/c it's like a new flavor of Kool-Aid. Mike's 'experiments' with other styles shows his wide ranging talent I think. And of course Steve Jones and Dave Kushner just made it that much cooler. Grin

Go to Top of Page
Brack
Super Mod
Snakenet Support Staff
I Support Snakenet
05/22/2010
13:33:57
Cyco Miko is fine for me. Infectious Grooves is music I can only listen to when I'm in the right mood.
Go to Top of Page
Delirium Tremens
Cred: 29
I Support Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
05/22/2010
19:55:35
Whipped out "Indulgence / Abstract Reality" by 'Nasty Savage' lately ... total kick ass stuff which I don't put on enough.

Also, 'Fierce Conviction' with "The Requiem Of A Mourner". It gets overshadowed by their second album "Decline/Rebirth" under the moniker 'Conviction' to the point that I mostly just spin that one. Though on its own their debut is fucking killer as well, and I should listen to it more often Sign of the devil dude!
Go to Top of Page
Lord Slayer of Light
Cred: 27

1 Year
05/23/2010
08:15:46
Scrolling trhough my iTunes I realized I also never listen to any of my power metal stuff - lord knows why Sad
Go to Top of Page
Kuier
Cred: 3
I Supported Snakenet
05/25/2010
07:01:09
Roth-era Van Halen. His voice used to irritate the living bejeezuz outta me but now I listed to the guitars and drumming and I actually enjoy it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Battleboard © 2000-04 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.91 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Accessibility - Sponsored by Clearstone Spa - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Code by Fuckingbrit.com

;