Battleboard
Battleboard
Home | Heavy Metal Lounge | Active Topics | Personal Messages | Active Polls | Search | FAQ
You are logged on as
Logout
 All Forums
 Snakenet Chapters
 Regional Chapters/Member Gatherings
 Maryland Death Fest 2010 Y'in/Y'out list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 6
I have dysentery
Cred: 0
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/21/2010
18:23:48
Post Cred: 0
son of a bitch.
Website has no updates as of yet...
Go to Top of Page
kellthevalkyrie
Cred: 1
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/21/2010
21:26:20
I'm impervious to peer pressure and outside influences. Sure, it's nice that there are people that want me to attend. That means a lot to me, but I make my plans on my own schedule and make those decisions based on what is best for me, Kelly Sullivan. Grin

When I say I am going to do something, people can count on me to give 200% to follow through. I hate when people say they're going to do something then back out with a lame excuse, so I don't do it myself. There's a good chance I will make an appearance, but that's about as much as I am willing to commit to at this point. Smile

----------------------------

If this sounds like I ripped it off from Snake, I did, but that's how I feel. Sad Sad Sad Since I can't get the weekend off this year, I'm sure to get it off next year. I get out of work Saturday May 29th at 5:30pm. Maybe a last minute plane ticket will happen, but maybe not. No one is more depressed than me, trust me. Except maybe Joe.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Go to Top of Page
Ravenous Destruction
Cred: 7
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
04/22/2010
09:32:51
Kelly, You must go! It won't be the same without you.
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
Cred: 15
Supreme Commander of the Metal Nation
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/22/2010
13:09:07
Post Cred: 2
quote:
Originally posted by I have dysentery

quote:
Originally posted by Snake

When I say I am going to do something, people can count on me to give 200% to follow through. I hate when people say they're going to do something then back out with a lame excuse, so I don't do it myself.

Sorry Snake, I hate to burst your bubble, but I am going to seal the deal here with a quote from an e-mail you had sent me on Sunday March 7th at 4:30 pm....

"If you really show up, I'll be there."

So, we will be expecting that 200% in exactly 37 days, 5 hours and 43 seconds.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week....

Creative editing gets you nowhere. You left off the last line.

quote:
Originally posted by Snake

There's a good chance I will make an appearance, but that's about as much as I am willing to commit to at this point.

And quoting an email that I sent to you privately doesn't count. I tell people what they want to hear privately so they don't get all butthurt, but what I say publicly is a different matter. Grin

And since I know how much you hate anyone saying anything nice to or about you, I will say this publicly...

I miss you a lot. I hate that we don't get to spend any time together like we did a few years ago. Those were some of the best times of my life....and that's saying a lot. MDF in 2007 was the perfect storm and 2008 really was just finishing off the 2007 fest that ended too soon and IMO YOU missed the best part because you suck and are lame. Last year was fun and all, but I really just lost my momentum after 2008 and I haven't gotten it back.

I'm sure I'll have a good time this year too, but I'm just "meh" about the fest, so it's really just about the people. That's really the only reason I'm considering going and you're the only reason it is more of a priority, because once you're gone, who knows if or when I'll see you again. Everyone else I've seen more recently and can and will probably see again before I see you.....

So yeah...unless something totally unavoidable prevents me from making an appearance so I can see you for a while, then I'll be there. I just don't know when I'll show up and how long I'll stay. A lot of that will depend on how I feel Wednesday or Thursday before the show and how I feel once I get there.

So there you have it, you miserable little fuck. Now I'll just let the cards fall where they may. Wink
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/22/2010
13:13:06
Post Cred: 3
quote:
Originally posted by kellthevalkyrie

Since I can't get the weekend off this year, I'm sure to get it off next year.

If I was Jill I'd post up the vacation request you and Foley gave to your employers when you attendance at Metal Nation was in question for similar circumstances one year. But that was the Great Kelly Sullivan that would never let anything stand in her way.

And I have to thank you for your lameness because it makes me seem far less lame by comparison. LOL
Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/22/2010
15:16:11
for the WIN!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you to, you bastard!
Go to Top of Page
Ravenous Destruction
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
04/26/2010
18:32:29
Post Cred: 1
Looks like I may have a babysitter for Friday morning and afternoon. Smile I still don't know for sure, but a couple friends said they may be able to watch my monkey. If all goes as planned I may actually be able arrive at a somewhat decent time and catch most of the bands on Friday. Grin

..And this weekend I will be seeing Kelly and I will try my best to convince her to go. Wish me luck Smile

Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/27/2010
09:18:18
I had a bad feeling when I saw you posted in here that this was your bailout post, Rav. Glad it wasn't.

I don't think you need luck convincing Kelly because I know if she really wanted to go, she would be there. She's making a choice not to attend. Kelly's always shown up in spite of the circumstances and in spite of what everyone else around her was doing, so I don't really think she can be talked into it.
Go to Top of Page
Ravenous Destruction
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
04/27/2010
14:36:08
I think Kelly really does want to be there, so I don't think it will be too hard to convince her to go. Well see though. I hoping for the best.
Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/28/2010
13:58:13
Post Cred: 1
They posted the running order for all the bands on the MDF website. Looks like there will be three stages this year.
Smile
Go to Top of Page
Ravenous Destruction
I Supported Snakenet
5 Years1 Year
04/28/2010
14:38:49
Sweet! It looks like there won't be too much of an overlap of bands playing either. Smile I don't know where they are gonna fit another stage outside though. That will be interesting to see.
Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/28/2010
16:36:46
Damn, I was really hoping to catch Blood Duster on an outdoor stage...
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/29/2010
07:02:30
Blood Duster is playing again? Are you serious? Cool When are they playing?

I know you're good on your knees, but you could have saved yourself a lot of begging if you just said that to begin with. Grin

Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/29/2010
14:58:15
Well, if you weren't such a lazy son of a bitch, you could check the schedule on the site.

Saturday @ 5
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/29/2010
15:09:07
Yeah, but I am. My role as New Jill requires not only that I be a complete loser, but also requires me to be lazy. Please send the luggage cart around to my room around 4pm on Saturday, please.
Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/29/2010
17:37:49
.... funny, I was expecting a trunk full of booze around noon on friday.
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/29/2010
18:53:54
You can't count on trunk loads of booze from lazy people made of FAIL. Grin
Go to Top of Page
so_says_the_phoenix
Cred: 5
SnakeNet Hierophant
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year
04/29/2010
23:42:19
Luggage?! And you call ME gay Snake? Grin
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/30/2010
00:14:08
I have no idea what you mean, but probably because you have no idea what I mean.

In 2007 I had to put Jill in a luggage cart to get her into the hotel because she was dead weight and I couldn't carry her anymore. So yeah...luggage...as in...something you put someone on that you have to lug around with you. Grin
Go to Top of Page
so_says_the_phoenix
SnakeNet Hierophant
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year
04/30/2010
00:43:01
WIN! LOL
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/30/2010
00:55:37
Do we have any idea what day and time people are arriving yet? I want to know so I can be the last to show up and the first to leave. Grin
Go to Top of Page
so_says_the_phoenix
SnakeNet Hierophant
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year
04/30/2010
01:08:48
My plane lands about 12:30 PM Friday.
Go to Top of Page
Snake
Station Admin
I Support Snakenet
10 Years1 Year
04/30/2010
08:29:33
What? You're supposed to get there on Thursday afternoon for the pre-fest show and pre-fest parties, Rookie.
Go to Top of Page
so_says_the_phoenix
SnakeNet Hierophant
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year
04/30/2010
09:09:14
Gee, thanks for rubbing it in Tongue
But I only have an allotted amount of vacation time, so it was either Friday or nothing Tongue
Go to Top of Page
I have dysentery
I Support Snakenet
1 Year1 Year1 Year1 Year
04/30/2010
10:40:45
We are landing around noon ourselves, then I think we should cab it over to the Treemont and wake up Jeff for a liquid lunch.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6
Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Battleboard © 2000-04 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Accessibility - Sponsored by Clearstone Spa - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - Code by Fuckingbrit.com

;